Powder at your fingertips?
Powder within hand's reach and yet it remains untouched - thanks to our cartridge.
Powder management with mind
Why complicated powder handling in powder buckets when it is also easier in handy cartridges?
Shape and design developed in accordance with ergonomic guidelines to enable health-friendly operation.
One cartridge, three functions: powder supply, collection of processed powder, recycling of processed powder
NFC-Tag increases safety in material use (no pairing of different materials possible), ensures powder quality and automatically detects closing cycles (depending on procedure), which allows statements about seal wear.
Materials available with us
The materials that can be used with the BOLDseries have all been tested by us for the compatibility and the parameters have been developed with care - for an optimised result.
- Good corrosion resistance
- High tensile strength
- Mechanical post processing possible
- Watches, jewellery, functional components for electronic housings and accessories
- Food and chemical facilities
- Automotive industry for non-corrosive components
- good casting technological properties
- good strength and rigidity
- high dynamic load capacity
- Functional prototypes
- Serial parts
- Aerospace interior
- Mechanical engineering/series vehicles
- easily editable
- thermally hardenable up to approx. 54 HRC
- good thermal conductivity
- Injection moulding tools and their applications
- Pressure die-casting tool applications
- Functional prototypes, small series production, individualized products and spare parts
- Components that require particularly high strength and/or rigidity
Thanks to the cartridge system the powder required during a building job circulates optimally within the BOLDseries so that the majority of this powder can be used again. The cartridges are used for powder supply as well as for collecting and recycling processed powder.
Powder handling is simplified by the cartridge concept, by providing the user with powder in cartridges instead of buckets or similar. This minimizes direct powder contact for the user. At the same time, the ergonomic cartridge shape enables the user to use them easily and efficiently anywhere within the system.
The cartridges and the powder circulation that can be realized from them ensure that as much powder as possible can be reused and as little powder as possible has to be disposed of. Sustainability in metal 3D printing is a challenge, but we love our planet and want to make our contribution.Therefore we plant a tree for every cartridge sold.